We believe that heating and air conditioning maintenance is very important. HVAC systems can break down when the weather is at its worst. During extreme temperatures and humidity, your comfort system works the hardest. During these times are usually when you need indoor comfort the most. Our Maintenance Agreement is a complete heating and air conditioning maintenance contract that follows Energy Star recommendations to help avoid breakdowns. Our agreement also protects and prolongs the life of your equipment. As a Maintenance Agreement customer, you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
Benefits of Our Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement:
- Can help prevent costly repairs.
- Allows you to experience comfort for years to come.
- Regular tune-ups help keep your system running optimally.
- Help uphold and validate manufacturer warranties.
- Discount on Repairs.
- Priority Customer Service.
- Extend Equipment Life.
- Lower Utility Bills.
- Improve Capacity.
- Improved Safety.
What Our Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes:
TWO services per YEAR (if applicable):
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Motors and Bearings
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust Pilot
Contact Carter & Sons HVAC in Smyrna, GA to schedule your heating and air conditioning maintenance visit today. We want to provide you the best customer service available.