Here in Georgia, our intense weather means your HVAC systems are working hard all year long. This can lead to high utility costs and frequent repairs. But, Carter & Sons is here to help! Did you know that regular maintenance can reduce not only your utility costs, but it will also decrease your chances of needing repair?
According to Energystar.gov, “Dirt and neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure efficient system operation, it’s important to perform routine maintenance.” You can learn more about energy-efficient tips & tricks for your HVAC systems here: Energy Tips
Our preventative Family Maintenance Plan is designed to keep your systems running as efficiently as possible throughout the year. Each visit will include a filter change and system tune-up. Our qualified technicians will check the settings of your thermostat, tighten and inspect electrical connections, measure AMP draw, check refrigerant levels, and more. We will then be able to make recommendations to improve your system’s efficiency and inform you of any parts that may need to be replaced. As a Family Plan member, you will receive priority scheduling and a 10% discount on future repairs. Contact us with questions or use the fields below to sign up yourself.
Benefits of Our Family Plan:
- Can help prevent costly repairs.
- Allows you to experience comfort for years to come.
- Regular tune-ups also help keep your system running optimally.
- Help uphold and also validate manufacturer warranties.
- Discount on Repairs.
- Priority Customer Services.
- Extend Equipment Life.
- Lower Utility Bills.
- Improve Capacity.
- Improved Safety.
What Our Family Plan Includes:
TWO services per YEAR (if applicable):
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Check Motors and also Bearings
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and also Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and also Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and also Current on Motors
- Clean and also Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Monitor A/C and also Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust Pilot
- Priority Scheduling
- 10% Discount on Diagnostic and Repairs
Why Choose Carter and Sons HVAC for your Heating and Air Service?
Quality Heating and Air Service
Distinguished AC and Heating Technicians
Wonderful Heating System Service
Trusted Air Conditioner Service